- All respective bidders must register prior to the commencement of the auction. A valid driver’s license is required to register, so kindly have it in hand and register in the name on the invoice.
- Accidents occurring on the auction site are not the responsibility of the auction management. Each person on the auction site before, during or after the auction is present at his/her own risk.
- You acknowledge as a sale participant that you are bound by these terms and conditions.
- ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS and it is the responsibility of the bidding participant to inspect a lot prior to placing a bid. All sales are FINAL and not subject to conditions. No refunds, no exchanges, no bid retractions, no return of merchandise, no warranties express or implied apply whatsoever. Purchaser bid is irrevocable.
- Payment is received: Cash, Certified Cheque, Interac, Visa, MasterCard, Wire Tansfer or Paypal. Merchandise is subject to any taxes where applicable. Federal Sales Taxes (H.S.T. 13%) on a per sale basis.
- Merchandise is paid in full on day of sale and a receipt will be given for the purchase.
- Receipt of purchase must be shown prior to removal of the merchandise on day of sale.
- All items may be seen and inspected one (1) hour prior to auction’s commencement.
- Any purchased items left on the premises at auction’s end are the sole responsibility of the purchaser and the removal of said items is al sole risk of the purchaser.
- All auction inventory, either advertised or displayed, may be withdrawn prior to the sale at the discretion of the auctioneer without prior notice.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid at any time without explanation. The highest bidders acknowledge by the auctioneer will win the bid. Any bidding disputes will be settled by the auctioneer. Occasionally, a reserve bid may be placed on merchandise.
- The auction company reserves the right to supplement terms and conditions with verbal announcements before and throughout the auction.
- Possession by the purchaser only occurs after all items have been fully paid for within the allotted time stated. If purchaser fails to comply with the terms and conditions herein, the purchaser will be in default and will be prosecuted without notice at his/her own expense.
- Fully paid for merchandise becomes the sole and immediate responsibility of purchaser.
- The auction company will not post auction results to protect its client’s privacy.
- I, the undersigned, agree to all the terms and conditions stated above and acknowledge by my signature that I have read and understand the terms of sale. I fully agree to pay for all purchases attributed to my bid number on this day, the date of sale.
NOTE: For your protection, do not lose your bid number. All guarantees are between the buyer and seller and all purchases are to be settled this day – no exceptions. We reserve the right to update this form at any time.